(www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship) BCWD Scholarship Scheme 2019
Additionally, the Karnataka Fresh BCM Hostel Registration 2019 for post-matric scholars. Belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribes group has been started. However, the Department of Backward Classes of Karnataka every year provides free hostel accommodation/fee for scholars refers to reserved sections.
However, the main purpose of providing BCM Hostel Admission 2019 free hostel service/fee is the educational upliftment of the reserved group. Therefore, the eligible and interested aspirants can apply via the official website of the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Karnataka to apply for the www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship.
[www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship 2019] Fresh Hostel Registration 2019-20
Important Dates for www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship 2019
|Starting Date of BCM Hostel Registration 2019||June 12th, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for BCM Hostel Registration 2019||July 12th, 2019|
|Last Date to send attested copies to concerned district Taluk office||July 17th, 2019|
The notification of www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship hostel registration was issued on 12th June 2019. Whereas, the last date for www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship hostel online registration is 12th July 2019. But, before registering themselves, must secure the eligibility criteria of this scheme. Also, the candidates are able to check BCM Hostel Selection List 2019 from this page.
Eligibility Criteria For www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship
Additionally, as must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Aspirants should belong to Backward Class, Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Scheduled Caste as well as Scheduled Tribes.
- Whereas, the annual income limit of the parents of the scholars should be Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- However, the scholar should be at least 5 km away from the college where the www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in admission is performed.
Obligatory Documents Required For www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship
- Transfer Certificate Issued by School/College
- Aadhhar card or EID
- 10th Mark Sheet /SSLC No and Roll No
- Bank Passbook First Page
- Caste Certificate (From Tahsildar/ Sub-Tahsildar)
- Family Income Certificate (From Tahsildar/ Sub-Tahsildar)
- A person with Disability Certificate, If;
- Student Photo
- Residence Certificate from Gram Panchayat/Local Bodies.
Hostel Application Form: How to Apply For www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship
To apply for the hostel www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship, for the academic year 2019-20 the aspirants have to follow the subsequent steps.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official portal of Department of Backward Classes Welfare.
- On the homepage, visit the fresh hostel registration option.
- On the next page, candidates have to read all the guidance given to apply online for the www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship 2019.
- After that, click on the check button as “I have check all the instruction carefully” and click on the apply online button.
- After then candidates have to enter their personal details, after filling all the required data finally submit the application form.
Selection Process For www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship
The selection of applicants for the www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship will be made on the basis of given points.
The selection process is done by the committee formed by the concerned district Taluk/ Office.
- Aspirants will be selected on the bases of marks and seats available.
- The first priority will be given to local district candidates.
- If scholars points will be equal the preference is given on the basis of Home/Residence distance. He/ She will be provided to the www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in scholarship