[nbu.ac.in merit list 2019] NBU PG Merit List 2019 – North Bengal University PG Admission 2019

By | July 24, 2019

[nbu.ac.in merit list 2019] NBU PG Merit List 2019 – North Bengal University PG Admission 2019

nbu.ac.in merit list 2019: North Bengal University offers admission to the UG as well as PG courses. Thus, students interested in taking North Bengal University PG Admission 2019. Had to fill up the North Bengal University PG Admission Form 2019 providing all the necessary and verified info. The nbu exam.com authorities will issue North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 for the admission to the PG courses namely M.Com, B.Lib.I.Sc, M.A., and M.Sc. The North Bengal University Admission 2019 for the Post Graduate courses will be available in the month of July 2019. Whereas, the last date for the submission of the form will be the last week of July 2019. Although, aspirants are guided to keep themselves updated with the official portal of NBU Universitynbuonline.in. North Bengal University takes the North Bengal University PG Admission 2019 via both nbu.ac.in Provisional Merit List merit list 2019 (60%  of the intake). As well as the entrance exam (40% of the intake). North Bengal PG Provisional Merit List 2019 will also issue after the entrance exam has been administered. For more of the details go through the North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 details from below.[nbu.ac.in merit list 2019] NBU PG Merit List 2019 - North Bengal University PG Admission 2019

[www.nbu.ac.in merit list 2019] NBU PG Merit List – North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019

NBU PG Merit List 2019 is provided by the authorities of the council for North Bengal University PG Admission 2019 to the Programs. Additionally, the criteria of the North Bengal University PG Admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the aspirants in the entrance exam (40% of the intake) of the program conducted by the NBU University. Whereas, for the remaining 60% of the marks secured by the aspirant in the qualifying examination. Becomes the basis for the preparation of nbu.ac.in merit list 2019. However, aspirants will be eligible to review their names in the nbu.ac.in merit list 2019 only if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. The details provided by the aspirants in the form should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading data will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the nbu.ac.in seat allotment 2019 is done via the nbu.ac.in Counselling 2019 process. Where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.

NBU Merit List 2019 – North Bengal University Merit List 2019 (NBU University Merit List 2019)

Document Required at the time of the Admission

  • Physically Challenged certificate.
  • Printout copy of Application Form.
  • School leaving Certificate.
  • Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
  • H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  • Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)

[nbu.ac.in merit list] NBU Migration Form 2019 – nbu exam.com Merit List 2019 / nbu.ac.in Notice

Contents Mentioned on nbu.ac.in merit list 2019

  • Name of an aspirant
  • Category of an aspirant
  • nbu.ac.in merit Point of an aspirant
  • Status of an aspirant
  • Gender of an aspirant
  • Marks of the qualifying examination.
  • nbu.ac.in merit Provided by the college.
  • Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.

CLICK HERE to download nbu.ac.in merit list 2019. And be regular on this page, to get the latest updates of Today Exam List

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *