Dak Vibhag Vacancy 2019 Bihar [Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019]
A candidate who is waiting for the new vacancy in Bihar has good news for them. Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak Posts in Bihar Postal circle. Totally 1063 vacancies are allotted in the Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2019. India Post postman 16000 vacancy 2019 invites online application from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019. Aspirants must have passed in 10th standard from the recognized board to apply for this Bihar GDS vacancy 2019. For more update stay with this page. We will update you with all the information on our page.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019: also check [ Post Office Recruitment Tamil Nadu 2019 ]
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. so for more information regarding this vacancy stay tuned with this page.
Details of Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – [Sarkari Result 2019]
The complete details of the latest Bihar Postal Circle notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||India Post- Bihar Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Advertisement Number||R&E/GDS VACANCY/CYCLE II/2019|
|Job Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||1063|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||04.09.2019|
- Candidate must have passed in 10th standard from the recognized board.
- Applicant should have studied basic computer training course.
- Check the advertisement for further details about qualification.
- Candidate have must score at least 50 % marks in the previous examination
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weight for marks will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
Steps — Online APPLY at www.indiapost.gov.in
- Firstly, click on official website link i.e www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now you need to click on Opportunities section
- You will see a recruitment page, where you can check all the jobs by India post office.
- Search for “Post office recruitment 2019“
- Click on official notification and read all instruction carefully
- Click on apply online and simply, fill the application form
- Use all documents, photos, signature and everything that is mentioned in the application form
- Pay application fees
- Hit on submit button on or before the last date
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future use.