arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019 – Sarvajanik Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019
After a long period of time finally, Maharashtra Health Department Recruitment 2019 has just issued an official notification and inviting applications for 877 Medical Officers posts in all districts of Maharashtra. Eligible and interested candidates may submit an offline application to the following address on or before 19th Jan 2019 for Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019. More details like age limit, qualifications and how to apply for Maharashtra Health Department Arogya Sevak Recruitment 2019. Government of Maharashtra Public Health Department has released the employment notification named as arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019. According to the information, an organization intends to hire. Eligible individuals at the vacant posts of ECG Technician, Driver, Tailor, Warden, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Warden, Carpenter, Pharmacist, Dietician, Staff Nurse, House Keeper, and others. In this respect, the application has been called form the Indian individuals to apply for said vacancies. In order to apply candidates must have essential qualification and the age of the applicants must be between 18 to 38 years. The application form must be to Maharashtra Mega Bharti submitted within a given time period that is from 26 February 2019 to 18 March 2019. For Arogya Sevak syllabus you can follow the link which is listed below you can also check gram Sevak exam date 2019. Rest information of arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019 is given below. keep visiting our page for more update. We will provide you with all the information.
MAHARASHTRA AROGYA VIBHAG NOTIFICATION DETAILS
|Name of The Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Post Names||Medical Officer (MO) Posts|
|Total number of posts||877 Posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||27th Feb 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||19th Mar 2019|
|Selection Process||Academic qualification based|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Maharashtra State|
Age Limits for Arogya Vibhag Bharti, also check [Nashik Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019]
The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer (MO) Posts Age limit was not mentioned on official notification. If you want to know the age limit about the posts, refer the official main web page for checking it.
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is there.
Application Fee for Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019
- For Open Categories -> Rs. 500 only
- For Backward Class Candidates -> Rs. 300 only
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti Medical Officer Jobs 2019:
Educational Qualification For Arogya Vibhag Bharti Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- For Medical Officer (MBBS post): The MBBS Degree of a statutory University.
- For Medical Officer (specialist posts): The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Orthopedics or Ophthalmology or Dermatology or Pathology or Psychiatry or Radiology.
District wise vacancy details @ www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
How to Apply for Arogya Vibhag Mahapariksha 2019
- Go to the official website: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Go and find the correct Portal and open it.
- Then Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.